Since 1942 , La Voz de la Esperanza has been broadcasting radio programs around the world and now also has a focus on television.
La Voz de la Esperanza's mission is to bring the message of salvation to all of the Spanish-speaking world using the means of radio and television. Our ministry also has a Bible school which has four captivating collections of lessons that give you the tools necessary to study the Bible. Our evangelism team shows God's love through evangelism campaigns and melodious concerts. It's all part of our effort show that Jesus came down to our planet to reconcile our sins and is coming back again so that we may abide with Him in the heavens with everlasting life.
What we've reached 2015
Along with the leaders of "El Centinela," a wonderful event was held on which 1,000,000 "El Centinela" magazines and 250,000 sets of lessons "Descubra" were distributed throughout North America. Thousands of people have registered for our Bible school.
- Up to this moment, 933 souls have gone into the baptismal waters and given their lives to Christ in 2015.
- Up to this moment 12,730 students have graduated from our Bible studies in 2015.
- We finished the construction of the new SDA church in Cotui, Dominican Republic.
- The new series of television programs "Descubra" were filmed in Israel and Jordan.
- The new series of radio programs were recorded for the first part of the year.
- The new La Voz de la Esperanza radio station was launched through means of internet and social media.
- The new short film series "Tiempo Joven" was launched.
- Many new Bible schools were created throughout North America with training from our specialists.
- "Descubra" was launched through Roku and YouTube.